At Bandit Gang, the end of the year means the end of year interviews. All members are put to the test one by one about the events of the past year that shaped them. Private as well as business. In these interviews in which no mince of words will be stated, no taboos exist, sometimes harsh words are used and where you get a nice insight into the soul life of the interviewee.
*Briberyplayer's Top 10 Cards of 2020
*Oddly enough, the card Bribery is not part of Briberyplayer’s top 10.
10. Squirrel – I’m trying to make this list based on the idea behind the cards and not necessarily how good they are. And this is an ability that makes sense in a game where Echo is a thing and I also like the availability of it, it’s a very cheap neutral.
9. Kerack Frigate – I like that they added more ways to row-stack in NR. Good synergy with Voymir, Draug etc while also being a dangerous card in itself if not dealt with.
8. Winter Queen – Unique way to thin your deck and one of the good thinning golds out there.
7. Ethereal – If this was the original Ethereal it would be much higher on the list. Very interesting card, extremely annoying to deal with.
6. Dunca – My favorite 7 provision card of Master Mirror. Hawker Smugler was already good and this is so much better.
5. Drummond Berserker – It just synergyses so well with what Skellige wants to do.
4. Oneiromancy – Since people wanna tutor more than just units, I feel like a card like that was needed. In my opinion, the best card in the game, but it’s very basic to be NR 1.
3. Braathens – It offers a lot of flexibility and it’s an engine. 10/10 card.
2. Ulrich – It puts 2 engines on the board if you spawn a Fallen Knight and a Fallen Knight is a double engine itself. Only downside is, it can brick.
1.Usurper – The idea of Evolving cards is very exciting and this one is a 12 point point-slam engine that triggers scenario. Perfect card, too bad NG doesn’t have much else.