Last updated: 24/04/2020
We operate http://www.teambanditgang.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We appriciate that you are visiting our website, and thank you for your interest.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, address/location and email address.
We Collect the following data:
- Your email address (if leaving a comment on an article)
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- What web browser you use
- Information on how you use the site including average time spent & bounce rate, using cookies and page tagging techniques
- Operating system used
- Reference of how you came to the page (e.g. referred via social media)
Google will use this information to determine how you use this website and generate reports about website activity to provide to us as well as other services relating to website usage.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site. These cookies contain information listed above under Information Collection And Use, and some may be deleted after the end of a browser session. Others that remain are used to recognise your browser on your next visit. If you would like more detailed information about cookies then you can read here: http://www.whatarecookies.com/
If you want to know more about why we need cookies then feel free to contact us via the links at https://teambanditgang.com/contact-us/
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, it is impossible to guarantee its absolute security.
By accessing the website at https://teambanditgang.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Team Bandit Gang’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials owned by us;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Team Bandit Gang’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Team Bandit Gang at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Team Bandit Gang’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Team Bandit Gang makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Team Bandit Gang does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Team Bandit Gang or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Team Bandit Gang’s website, even if Team Bandit Gang or a Team Bandit Gang authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Team Bandit Gang’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Team Bandit Gang does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Team Bandit Gang may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Team Bandit Gang does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Team Bandit Gang has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Team Bandit Gang of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Team Bandit Gang may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
7. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.